As you may have heard, Jingle the Elf has decided to one lucky winner the chance to win themselves the ultimate Winter Glow VIP Experience for 2 x Adults and up to 3 Children on Friday 25th November 2022!
Jingle’s Nice List VIP package includes:
🎟 Access to all 4 main Winter Glow attractions:
🎅🏻 Personalised Santa Experience – Meet Father Christmas, explore the elves toyshop and decorate cookies in Mrs Claus’ Bakery.
⛸ Ice Skating – Glide across one of the region’s largest, indoor ice rinks.
🎡 Giant Observation Wheel – Soar 120ft in your very own private carriage.
🌈 Illuminated Light Trail – Explore the Light Trail and its brand-new immersive theme ‘A Christmas Odyssey.’
🪑 A reserved table in the VIP area of our Cafe, including a guest host, overlooking the ice rink for you to use throughout the duration of your visit with us.
🥤 Bottomless hot or cold drinks*
🌭 One main meal per person from either the Ice Cafe or from any of our Winter Glow food traders.
To be in the chance of winning this incredible prize, please see our Ultimate Winter Glow Competition post on Facebook and Instagram.
🏆A winner will be chosen at random by Jingle The Elf, and will be announced on Friday 29th July🏆
*Alcoholic beverages not included.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Winter Glow
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
3. Promotional Period: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
4. Entry Instructions: Please see the individual prize promotion for entry details.
5. Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
6. Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
8. Prize: Please see each individual promotion for its prize pool.
9. Winner Selection: Prize draw winner (s)will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries.
10. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 48 hours of the closing date and will have 7 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
11. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
12. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
16. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
17. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
18. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
20. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.