Tis’ the season to eat, drink and be merry! Get ready to tickle your taste buds and warm your toes at our Food Quarter, Ice Cafe and Winter Bar!
FREE entry to Market, Food Quarter, Cafe & Bar – FREE Parking.
Expect next-level indulgence at our Food Quarter, Ice Cafe and Winter Bar this Christmas at the Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcestershire. With an overwhelming selection of food and beverage offerings, celebrate the festive season the right way this Christmas!
Open from 25th November – 2nd January *
*closed 28th, 29th, 30th Nov, 1st, 25th & 26th Dec
Open 10:30am – 9:30pm every day (except 25th Nov, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Dec – Open 2.30pm – 9:30pm)
Our crew of talented, independent food traders can be found cooking up a storm in our new, indoor Food Quarter! Whether it’s a sit-down meal or a quick bite on the move, our Food Quarter will have something delicious for everyone at Winter Glow.
Our team of elves are currently out sampling the best food that Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire have to offer and look forward to announcing our delicious selection soon.
Located indoors, next to the Ice Rink, is the Ice Cafe, serving up a selection of lighter food options and hot and cold drinks.
If you prefer to keep your feet firmly on solid ground, why not grab a Deluxe Hot Chocolate, relax on our Chesterfield sofas and watch the fun of the Ice Rink from the sidelines.
The Ice Cafe will also serve ice cold lager, ale and warm mulled wine.
Jingle’s Winter Bar
Bringing a taste of Bavaria to Winter Glow will be our brand-new Bavarian inspired bar – the perfect place to partake in a festive tipple or two! Sit back and enjoy an elfishly good mulled wine, an ice cold lager or a warm spiced cider.
Christmas Afternoon Tea
Join us this Christmas for an indulgent afternoon filled with an array of sweet and savoury festive treats. Located in the VIP area of our Ice Cafe, our Christmas Afternoon Tea offers up a selection of finger sandwiches, artisan cakes and traditional scones smothered with jam and cream. Warm cold hands on a cup of traditional English tea, or if you’re feeling especially festive, why not upgrade and add a glass of Prosecco* or mulled wine for the ultimate Christmas treat?
Our Christmas Afternoon tea is £16.95 per person and includes the following:
- Pot of English Tea or Coffee of Your Choice.
- Traditional Finger Sandwiches (4 per person).
- Freshly Baked Scones, Clotted Cream and Strawberry Jam.
- Selection of Small Cakes and Macaroons.
Gluten Free and vegetarian options are also available (please specify at checkout).
Afternoon Teas are available to book from 11am – 3pm. We have limited avaliabilty, so require you to pre-book all Christmas Afternoon Tea’s. Christmas Cream Tea’s will also be avaliable to order from our Ice Cafe (pre-booking not required).
*Option to upgrade and add either a glass of Prosecco or mulled wine at an extra charge on the day of your booking.
- The Cafe, Bar and Food Quarter are open to all guests. All are located indoors and entry is free, tickets for other attractions are not required.
- The Cafe, Bar and Food Quarter will run from the 25th November 2022 – 2nd January 2023, opening times will be posted later on in the year.
- The Cafe, Bar and Food Quarter will be closed on the following dates: 28th, 29th, 30th November 2022 and 1st, 25th, 26th December 2022.
- Parking is free.
- Please note that though the Food Quarter, Ice Cafe and Bar are all indoors, these areas are not heated, so please remember to wrap up warm.