With a range of stalls and unique selection of gifts, local crafts and tempting treats, you’re guaranteed to be spoiled for choice at our indoor Christmas Market in Worcestershire!
FREE entry to Market*, Food Quarter, Cafe & Bar – FREE Parking
Visit our indoor Cotswold Christmas Market in Worcestershire at the Three Counties Showground, Malvern. The market is free to enter, no ticket is required!
With stalls ranging from local arts and crafts to children’s books and homeware, there will be plenty of gift ideas for friends and family.
*The Christmas Market will be open from 22nd November – 22nd December 2024, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only. Please see below for opening times.
- Our Cotswold Christmas Market will be located indoors next to our Food Quarter.
- Please note that even though the market is indoors, this area will not be heated so do remember to wrap up warm.
- Parking and entry to the Christmas Market are free.
- You do not need to have an attraction ticket to enter the Christmas Market.
- The Christmas Market will be open from 22nd November – 22nd December on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only.
- The Market will be closed on Mondays – Thursdays and from 23rd December – 31st December.
Christmas Market Opening Times
The market will be open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday and closed Monday – Thursday.
22nd Nov 3pm – 9pm
23rd Nov 10am – 9pm
24th Nov 10am – 8pm
29th Nov 3pm – 9pm
30th Nov 10am – 9pm
1st Dec 10am – 8pm
6th Dec 3pm – 9pm
7th Dec 10am – 9pm
8th Dec 10am – 8pm
13th Dec 3pm – 9pm
14th Dec 10am – 9pm
15th Dec 10am – 8pm
20th Dec 10am – 9pm
21st Dec 10am – 9pm
22nd Dec 10am – 8pm
The Christmas Market will be closed from 23rd Dec onwards.
Apply for a Market Stall
Are you a local small business interested in trading at our Christmas Market this winter? We’d love to hear from you!
Please follow this link for more information on our market stalls and how to apply for our 2024 market.