Join us on one of the regions largest, indoor ice rinks at the Three Counties Showground. Sheltered from the elements and festively decorated, our rink really is the perfect place for a winter skate!
There’s no better activity for getting into the holiday spirit than ice skating in Worcestershire. Glide along to festive classics this Christmas on one of the largest all-weather ice rinks in the whole of the West Midlands. With giant glistening snowflakes and beautiful decorations, our indoor ice rink perfectly encapsulated the festive nature of Christmas.
Dates from 25th November – 2nd Jan
- The Ice Rink is open from the 25th November 2022 – 2nd January 2023
- Skating sessions take place every hour, on the hour and last 45 minutes. Rink opening times do vary, so please check this when booking.
- We do advise arriving 30 minutes early to your booked session to get your skates fitted.
- Children under the age of 3 unfortunately are not permitted on the ice.
- Ticket prices range from £5.00 – £15.00, depending on the date/time of your booking.
- If booking alongside other attractions, please see our example timings on our FAQ’s page.
- The Ice Rink will be closed on the following dates: 28th, 29th, 30th November and 1st, 25th and 26th December 2022.
We stock a limited amount of Beluga Whale skate aids that can be used by children to sit on, or skate with to aid balance whilst on the ice. Numbers for each session are restricted, and allocated on a first-come first-serve basis.
When booking your tickets, a pop-up will prompt you to add a skate aid to your order, and you will need to select this. Please note that if skate aids are sold out for your selected session, the aid will not be added to your basket.
Please carefully check this when completing your order. We strongly recommend booking a skate aid in advance of arriving to the Ice Rink.
Ice Princess Parties
Returning for 2022 after huge success in 2021 – our magical Ice Sisters will be back on the ice every Sunday at 11am from the 27th November 2022 – 1st January 2023 (excluding the 25th December 2022).
Join them as they skate along the Winter Glow Ice Rink to the soundtrack of Disney’s Frozen – a must for any mini ice Princesses or Princes in the making. Fancy dress is not mandatory, but is strongly encouraged!
The Ice Cafe offers up a selection of lighter food options and hot and cold drinks. It’s the perfect place for avid skaters to rest and refuel after their skating session, and ideal for those who prefer for their feet to remain firmly on solid ground.
The Ice Cafe will be open from the 25th November 2022 – 2nd January 2023 (opening times will be posted later on in the year).
- We do allow manual wheelchairs on the ice, however electric wheelchairs unfortunately are not permitted – please head to our FAQs page for more information.
- There is a spectators area next to the ice rink, however it is not heated so please do wrap up warm.
- Ice skates are included in the ticket price and available from size J8 (child) up too and including size 14 (adult).
- Please wear warm and suitable clothing, it may be indoors, but it is still an ice rink!
- For any more questions, please visit our FAQ’s page
Group Bookings & Private Hire
If you are a large group, school or club, or are looking to privately hire the ice rink, we have a range of deals and special offers available. For all large group or private booking or private booking enquires please click here.
“…We had an amazing time ice skating…plenty of space to get ready and lots of skate aids available for little ones (or grown ups)…”
Jingle the Elf Recommends
“Plan to arrive 15 – 20 minutes before your session starts to get your Ice Skates on in time. Spectators are more than welcome to come along too and can relax in our Ice Cafe with a warming hot chocolate or mulled wine whilst you ice skate“